It’s time for my Folexin (Foligen) review – because at this point, it’s the best hair loss product I ever tried:
- Speeds up hair growth considerably (almost 3x).
- Cheapest supplement of this kind.
- Works for both men and women.
So basically – Folexin is my top recommendation for hair loss & growth, for both genders.
But let me show you why I say this (based on my experience with it).
Note: This supplement was called Foligen in the past, but it recently changed its name into Folexin. It’s exactly the same product – nothing changed, except the name.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Folexin from Vita Balance
Cheapest Place To Buy: Folexin.com
Designed For: Anything that involves hair loss & growth:
- Decreases and even stops hair loss
- Also speeds up hair growth (and regrows new hairs)
So it’s a 2-in-1 product – it does the work of 2 different supplements.
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – the only product I rated so high.
Worth Buying?: Definitely – it’s the best hair supplement I tried.
I recommend it because it doesn’t only increase hair growth – as most products do:
- Stops hair loss even completely.
- Effective for both men and women.
- Cheapest product of this kind.
So at this point – I don’t think there’s any better hair growth supplement.
What I Liked About It
- Great ingredients (over 30 substances – all with benefits for hair)
- Pills are easy to swallow
- Decreased my shedding completely in about 2 months
- Made my hair grow almost 3 times faster
- Also thickened my hair
- Works for both men and women
- Really affordable – compared to most supplements on the market
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Only available on the official website
- Only ships in 26 countries worldwide (if you live in another one, here’s what I advise you)
- Shipping isn’t free (around $4 for the US)
- International shipping taxes are pretty high (around $15)
- Not very effective for male baldness (I recommend this instead)
- You can only find a few authentic reviews
- Not the only product with this formula (but the cheapest one)
#1 – My Results (10 out of 10)
In terms of effectiveness, Folexin was one of the best hair loss supplements I tried (along with Follixin).
1. My Background
I’ve been suffering from hair loss for about 5 years:
- there were several causes behind (hormonal problems, stress, genetics)
- my hair was thinning terribly – especially at the ends
- the roots were still pretty normal
- I had no bald spots
However, in a few years – my hair deteriorated terribly.
It was falling out and thinning massively – and every product that I used would either work temporarily, or not work at all.
So I had literally tried everything on the market without any real success.
2. My Results With Folexin (+ Pictures)
Ever since I started analyzing this supplement, I knew it was pretty good.
Its ingredients can speak for themselves, actually.
- I started taking 2 pills per day, as the label advise.
- After about 2-3 weeks, things started getting better.
- My hair was still thin, but it was much stronger.
- I wasn’t losing as many hairs per day (not even after washing my hair).
- When I finished the first bottle, my shedding had decreased a lot.
Obviously, I continued taking Folexin and things got even better in the following months.
MY HAIR LOSS STOPPED COMPLETELY and I started getting baby hairs growing on my hairline.
But here’s another thing that really surprised me:
- My hair had grown almost 4 inches in about 2 months (the average is about 1.5)
- Its thickness and density increased a lot (especially the ends)
- It also stopped thinning
You could actually see a difference on my hair 2 months since I started Folexin.
So basically – I went from a really thin, above the shoulders hair to one that is really thick and about 3 inches from my waist.
That all took me a bit over 6 months with this supplement.
Is it a long time? If you’re looking for overnight results – yes! But I personally know very few products that worked so fast for me.
So for me – these results are really good.
Folexin is one of the few hair loss supplement that worked so well.
But compared to the rest – it’s over $15 cheaper.
So I really recommend Folexin it, because I’ve been using it ever since. If this thing doesn’t work, I don’t know what else will.
#2 – Ingredients (9.90 out of 10)
Before trying Folexin, my #1 product for hair loss was a supplement with a similar name (Follixin).
Why? It had the best ingredients I’ve seen in any supplement.
Well – the actual Folexin is even better at this chapter:
- Contains the same ingredients PLUS a few extra ones.
- Has higher doses overall.
- Contains 29 different extracts.
So in my opinion, Folexin has the best formula on the market.
There are some other products with the same ingredients (see Kerotin), but they cost double.
Now – let’s take a quick look at the main ones (there are almost 30).
1. Proprietary Blend (409 mg)
That’s actually a mix of the most important extracts from Folexin. Here’s what it contains:
- Horsetail Extract – increases hair growth speed and thickens the roots. 
- Nettle Root – blocks DHT, the hormone that causes hair loss. 
- Fo-Ti – supports and increases hair growth. 
- Bamboo Extract – strengthens and thickens hair strands.
- Saw Palmetto – stops hair loss (similar to nettle extract). 
- Other Compounds: Spirulina, Peony, Plant Sterols, PABA , etc.
To be honest, this mix looks amazing. It contains the most powerful extracts for hair loss and regrowth (that’s what studies say).
So it’s the main responsible for Folexin’s impressive effect.
At this chapter, Folexin also looks pretty good.
It contains almost every vitamin that is helpful for hair. The doses are also pretty high:
- Biotin – it’s also called “the hair vitamin” because it has lots of benefits (especially for hair growth). 
- Vitamin A – prevents hair loss.
- B Complex – they have different roles in fighting hair loss.
- Vitamin D3 – stimulates hair follicles to grow.
- Folic Acid – also speeds up hair growth. 
- Vitamin E – it’s a natural antioxidant and prevents hair from thinning.
Overall – I believe these vitamins alone could improve your hair growth.
So if you combine them with the other ingredients from Folexin – the result has to be really good.
Even at this chapter, Folexin contains lots of unique substances.
I mean – you can’t see them all in every hair loss product, even though they have real benefits .
- Calcium Carbonate – helps hair roots grow.
- Iron Fumarate – is a major ingredient for hair loss prevention.
- Magnesium Oxide – has several benefits for hair (especially in terms of growth).
- Zinc Oxide – decreases hair loss miraculously (I speak from experience).
- Other Minerals: Manganese Chelate, Potassium Gluconate.
Now – those minerals may not seem that impressive to you, but they surely are.
Zinc Oxide is actually one of the best ingredients from Folexin – since it’s a miracle maker for hair loss .
Folexin has surely a great formula:
- all of its ingredients have major benefits for hair loss and regrowth
- contains some unique substances
- many ingredients have high doses
Basically – there’s no way that Folexin is useless, judging after its ingredients.
#3 – How To Take It (9.50 out of 10)
At this chapter, there’s not much to complain about supplements (unless they have large pills, require taking many daily, etc.)
However – Folexin doesn’t have any problems here.
1. The Pills
Here’s what you should know about them:
- they’re made of gelatin
- really easy to swallow
- average size
- you need to take 2 per day
Here’s what they look like:
Now – the only complaint I have here is that 1 pill per day would have been far more comfortable.
But considering most supplements require taking 3 – it doesn’t even seem like a downside.
2. The Schedule
According to the label, you have to take 2 pills:
- one in the middle of the day
- the other in the evening
It doesn’t mention anything about taking them with meals or not.
But I personally recommend taking them after eating.
In this way, you avoid taking them on an empty stomach – which could cause you some minor pain.
#4 – Other Opinions (7 out of 10)
The #1 problem of Folexin is that it has very few reviews outside its official website.
As you know – I usually avoid those, because they tend to be biased.
But as I couldn’t find any others, I will include those reviews here.
Note: Folexin has many reviews outside the official website, but most are promotional (so they’re surely biased). So I didn’t consider them for this review.
Most reviews I found were from people going bald:
- this supplement managed to regrow some of their hair
- it also kept their hairline full
However – I’m not 100% sure about their authenticity, as growing new hairs on a bald scalp is extremely hard.
So Folexin isn’t a miraculous solution for baldness – it might help with hair loss, but I doubt it can grow new hairs.
If it could – everyone would be using it.
But here’s a proof that it works:
I received an email from 1 customer who tried Folexin. He’s been using it for 3 months now, and the results look really promising:
Here I found lots of different reviews. But surprisingly, there were lots of women satisfied with it.
Most women praised Folexin, but they mentioned many other benefits (than the ones I mentioned):
- extra volume
- thicker roots and softer hair
- really fast growth
- new baby hairs
- and obviously – hair loss stopped
Unfortunately, you can’t find many authentic reviews on Folexin.
The ones I found were on the official website, so I can’t guarantee they’re 100% unbiased.
However – most opinions were positive, so I’m pretty sure Folexin didn’t work just for me.
#5 – Price (9.80 out of 10)
At this chapter, no supplement can beat Folexin:
- much cheaper than most products
- pretty low shipping expenses
1. The Exact Price
Basically – one bottle of Folexin costs almost $25.
Shipping taxes are around $4, which means $29 in total.
That’s not too bad for a hair loss supplement, if you check out the market.
2. Competitor’s Price
To be honest, Folexin is the cheapest supplement that worked so well. That’s why it’s my top recommendation, actually.
Now – there’s only one supplement that worked so well as Folexin. I’m talking about Follixin (be careful, they have similar names).
So let’s take a quick look at Follixin:
- contains similar ingredients (but not as many)
- costs $49 per bottle
- shipping is $25 in any country (even in the US)
That’s a total of $75 per month – compared to $29 of Folexin.
Now tell me – which is more worth buying to you? Because I will surely stick to Folexin for one major reason: its much lower price.
As I said in the beginning, you can get Folexin for $18 per bottle:
- use the code from below for 5% off
- get the 4 bottles pack
In this way – you will receive 1 FREE BOTTLE + $34 DISCOUNT.
If you make the calculations, this means almost $18 per bottle – a price that no other product can beat.
#6 – Shipping Countries (7 out of 10)
In my opinion – that’s the biggest drawback of Follexin.
1. Where It Ships
According to the official website, you can order this product in 26 countries, including:
- US, Canada, Brazil & Mexico
- Australia & New Zealand
- UK, China, Japan, Indonesia
You can find the full list on the official website. Here’s a screenshot:
Now – that doesn’t seem a major problem, since this list seems to include the largest countries in the world.
2. Where It Doesn’t Ship
Here comes the problem.
Folexin only ships in a few countries from Europe – not including France, Germany, Spain etc.
Besides, there are many other countries worldwide where you can’t order it.
Why? I don’t have a clear answer – but from what I know, it’s related to delivery companies and custom charges.
#7 – How To Solve The Shipping Issues
If you live in one of those 23 countries from Folexin’s list, it’s great. You can get it for $29 in total (in the worst case).
But if you’re not?
There’s absolutely no way to convince the company to deliver it anyway.
Believe me, I know someone who tried it without any success.
What I Suggest You To Get Instead
Basically – if you can’t get Folexin, I recommend you my #2 recommended product.
- it works almost identically to Folexin
- exact same ingredient list
- it simply costs more
Now – this #2 product is indeed more expensive, which is why it’s not my top choice.
It costs $35/bottle (while Folexin costs $25/bottle).
However – Nuzena’s supplement offers free shipping on orders above $50.
Plus, it ships in any country in the world.
But that’s not all:
- also offers installments payment (unique feature)
- you can pay the final price in 4 monthly installments
- the final price is the same as if you paid the full price from the start
Besides – price becomes much lower if you buy several bottles at once.
That’s pretty similar to Folexin’s case.
The only difference is that the lowest price is $20/bottle (vs $17/bottle in Folexin).
However – if you live outside the US, this supplement remains an excellent choice (especially with its free shipping).
So here’s what I advise you if you can’t get my #1 recommendation:
- Order Nuzena’s Hair Growth Support + (which is my #2 recommendation).
- Get several bottles at once (so that your order is above $50).
- In this way – you get free shipping in any country in the world.
- For an even lower price, try to order the largest pack.
- In this way – you will pay around $20 per .
- So the overall price will be even lower.
At this point, that’s what I recommend you to do.
If Folexin doesn’t ship in your country, get my #2 recommended product instead. It works the same overall.
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here’s who I would sum up my experience with Folexin:
#1. Stops Complicated Hair Loss
Basically, my hair loss was a complicated one:
- almost no product could solve it permanently
- I’ve had it for several years
Folexin was one of the few supplements that managed to decrease it in about 2 months. So to me – it was one of the miracle makers.
#2. Regrows Hair 3x Faster
That’s another impressive thing in my case:
- my hair ends stopped thinning
- they also seem to grow much faster
- in about 2 months, my hair grew about 3 inches
So basically – that’s almost 3 times more than it would normally grow.
That’s why I recommend Folexin for hair growth – even if you don’t suffer from hair loss.
#3. Really Affordable
Compared to any other product, it’s much cheaper.
Actually – it’s by far the cheapest supplement that worked so well.
That’s the main reason why it’s my #1 recommendation.
#9 – My Verdict – Is Folexin Worth Buying?
Short answer: Definitely – it’s one of the best hair supplements I ever tried:
- decreases and even stops hair loss
- works for both men and women
- grows new hairs (but not in advanced baldness)
- speeds up hair growth – 3 times more in my case
- thickens and adds volume
However – there’s one major reason why I recommend it, besides all these.
It’s THE CHEAPEST SUPPLEMENT that really worked for me.
On paper, it costs around $25 per bottle – which is way less than others.
But if you follow the tips from above, you can get it for $18 per bottle – which is definitely the lowest price ever.
For this reason, I don’t know any better product that Folexin for hair loss + growth.
That’s why I really advise you to give it a try. If this thing doesn’t work, I don’t know what else will.