It’s time for my Follixin review – a hair loss supplement that really impressed me:
- grows hair back from completely bald areas
- really increases hair growth
- works for both men and women
At this point, it’s one of my top recommendations for anyone who wants to grow hair back/faster.
But let me show you my personal results with Follixin and why I praise it so much.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Follixin Hair Loss Solution
Best Actual Price: $49 per bottle
Cheapest Place To Buy: Follixin.com
Designed For: Any kind of hair loss – whether you have:
- completely bald scalp
- just a certain area affected
- hair ends falling out
Now – it’s mostly recommended for men. But I tested it as a woman and had great results – so it surely works for both.
I also noticed it’s great for speeding up hair growth.
So if you don’t have any hair loss but you want to grow your hair faster – this supplement will really help.
My Rating: 9.50 out of 10 – It’s one of the best supplements I tried.
Worth Buying?: Not really – because there’s a better alternative.
Follixin a great supplement in term of how it works, but it’s really expensive. That’s why I recommend this product instead:
- it works just the same
- contains some slightly better ingredients
- but it costs less than half
So in case you can’t get it – only then I recommend Follixin.
What I Liked About It
- Excellent ingredients (and pretty high doses)
- Pills are easy to swallow
- Decreases hair loss completely in 1-2 months (in my case)
- Regrows hair even on bald scalps
- Speeds up hair growth considerably (in my case around 3 times)
- Works for both men and women
- Many positive reviews and satisfied customers
- Ships worldwide
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Pretty expensive ($49 per bottle)
- You also have to pay $25 for the shipping (the tax is the same in any country)
- You can only buy it on the official website
- According to the label – 6% of the users don’t have amazing results
#1 – Ingredients (9.80 out of 10)
To be honest – Follixin probably has some of the best ingredients I’ve seen in a hair loss supplement.
But let’s take a quick look at each.
1. Horsetail Extract (100 mg) – this herb has several studies behind:
- increases hair growth
- thickens hair strands
- prevents thinning hair
100 mg is actually a pretty high dose – compared to what I’ve seen in other products.
2. Nettle Extract (100 mg) – it seems to be essential for stopping hair loss:
- blocks a hormone called DHT
- this hormone is the #1 responsible for hair loss
- as its level decreases, so does the hair loss
So in my opinion, the nettle extract is Follixin’s most important ingredient.
3. Hydrolyzed Collagen Proteins (50 mg) – they increase the production of keratin.
How does this help? Hair is made mostly of keratin – so this ingredient helps building new hair strands.
4. L-Cysteine (40 mg) – it can also decrease hair loss.
5. Vitamin C (24 mg) – this is an antioxidant, so it decreases the external causes of hair loss (like oxidative stress).
6. Zinc (10 mg) – that’s another essential ingredient:
- the deficiency causes massive hair loss
- over 50% of people have (at least) a low deficiency
Even basic Zinc supplements can make a difference in your hair loss pattern. I speak from experience here.
7. Niacin (7.35 mg) – some studies on this ingredient had amazing results.
According to them, this substance alone can make your hair growth twice as fast.
8. Vitamins E, B1, B2, B6 – they also have different benefits for hair falling out.
9. Panthotenic Acid (3.08 mg) – that’s actually Vitamin B5:
- stimulates new hair follicles
- increases hair growth speed
- builds up new hairs
10. Cooper (0.72 mg) – it’s another mineral connected to hair loss.
11. Biotin – it’s one of the best vitamins for hair. It has several benefits – including hair growth and thickening.
12. Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 – they both increase and speed up hair growth.
CONCLUSION: In my opinion, this ingredient list is the second best among hair loss supplements.
Every single ingredient has a real benefit for hair loss and many clinical trials behind.
It’s only Folexin that contains some better stuff.
#2 – How To Take It (9.50 out of 10)
Just like most supplements, Follixin is really easy to use.
Here’s what I can say from this point of view:
- Pills are average in size.
- You can swallow them easily.
- You need to take 2 pills per day.
- The label recommends taking them with food.
- I tried taking them before, but I got a mild stomach pain.
- So I do recommend taking it either with or after eating.
- You can either take them together or space them out.
But in my opinion – the best schedule would be one after the breakfast and the other one after dinner.
So from this point of view, don’t worry.
The pills are easy to swallow and you don’t need to take a large number – as with other supplements.
#3 – My Results (10 out of 10)
Follixin was one of the most effective products I tried – literally.
1. My Background
I’ve had a terrible hair loss for the past 5 years.
There wasn’t one major cause – instead, there were several put together:
- hormonal imbalances
- an unhealthy lifestyle
Now – I didn’t have an empty part on my scalp. My hair was rather thinning and falling out. But the hair loss was very severe, believe me.
I had gone from a long, thick hair to a couple of hair strands. So it wasn’t something minor.
2. How Follixin Worked
I started with 2 pills per day:
- In the first 2 weeks, there was no change.
- From the 3rd week, I noticed I wasn’t losing so much hair as usual.
- After washing my hair, there were less hairs in the sink.
- After about 1 month, my hair loss decreased a lot.
- I was now losing about 10 hairs/per day (which is really little, compared to 100 as before).
- Also, I noticed I had some baby hairs in my front hairline.
I continue to take the pills and AFTER 2 MONTHS, my hair loss stopped almost completely.
Plus – I noticed my existing hair was growing up much faster. Maybe 3 times more, to give you a number.
I didn’t have a bald spot or a male hair loss. But Follixin still made miracles for me.
It decreased my hair loss almost completely in 1-2 months. So at this point, it’s the second best hair loss product I know.
#4 – Other Opinions (10 out of 10)
As I said – I shared my experience with Follixin as a woman.
But this supplement is mostly designed for men. That’s why other customer’s opinions are essential to get a good idea of this product.
And surprisingly – I found very few negative reviews.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not general ones.
So here’s what people say:
- For most, Follixin stopped their hair loss after a few months.
- They also said it helped regrow new hairs.
- I also read some positive reviews from women.
- It seems that Follixin can also speed up hair growth for existing hair.
Basically – this supplement works best for people with baldness.
That’s when you can see the biggest difference, because it regrows your hair out of nothing.
Sure – you will start to see results in a few months, but that’s way better than nothing.
However, it also works amazing for people who growing existing hair. All these positive reviews are the best proof.
#5 – Price (7 out of 10)
That’s the main reason why Follixin isn’t my #1 recommendation:
- it’s really expensive
- you can get something better for a cheaper price
So let me tell how things are regarding Follixin’s price:
- One monthly supply costs $49.
- They don’t mention it anywhere, but you also have to pay $25 for shipping.
- Surprisingly, this price is the same whether you live in the US or anywhere else.
- So add $25 to the $49 initial price.
If you make the calculations, this means around $75 per month.
Sure – if you get a larger pack, you can save some money. But the final cost will still be really high.
So the worst thing about Follixin’s price is that you also have to pay the $25 shipping – even in this US. That’s not very fair, if you ask me.
For this reason, Follixin isn’t my top recommendation:
- You can get a very similar supplement for $25 per month (plus $4 shipping)
Believe me, it’s a lot more worth it because they basically work the same. So I constantly use the other product over Follixin because it’s way cheaper.
Paying $27 instead of $75 is a big difference, if you ask me.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up Follixin – in 3 conclusions:
#1. Great Ingredients
Out of all hair loss supplements I tried, Follixin might have the best ingredients:
- every ingredient has a real benefit for hair
- most have studies behind
- I haven’t seen all these substances together
So to be honest, I’m not surprised Follixin is so effective.
It all starts from the ingredients – and its ingredients are really promising.
#2. Can Make Real Miracles
If you don’t believe my word, check out all those positive reviews all over the Internet:
- can really regrow hair (even on a bald scalp)
- decreases hair loss completely in a few months
- works for both men and women
Thing is – more than 90% of people who tried Follixin were really satisfied. I think that speaks for itself.
#3. Too Expensive
That’s the only real problem I found about it:
- one bottle costs $49
- you also have to pay $25 for the shipping (even in the US)
- that’s a total of around $75 per month
Now – I personally would be willing to pay that price if there wasn’t anything better.
But considering I tried a supplement that works just as well and costs $27 overall – I think it’s not worth paying $75 on Follixin. Unless you really have no choice.
My Verdict – Is Follixin Worth Buying?
Short answer: It depends of your budget.
It’s definitely a great product – actually, it’s one of the best supplements I tried for hair loss:
- decreased my hair loss in about 1 month
- made my hair grow maybe 3 times faster
- lots of positive reviews
But the only problem is that it’s really expensive.
Would I Buy It Again?: At this point, not really – because I use something cheaper.
Now – I would pay $75 per month on Follixin if I didn’t have any choice.
However, there’s another supplement with similar ingredients that works just as well.
The only difference:
- it costs around $27 per bottle
- this price includes all expenses
For this reason, that supplement is my #1 recommendation. The only downside is that it doesn’t ship in every country in the world.
So if you can’t find it available in yours, Follixin is my top recommendation.
Otherwise – I prefer the other product because it’s cheaper.
But anyway – the choice is all yours. No matter which of these 2 products you choose, it will surely decrease your hair loss and grow your hair back.