It’s time for my Puri Hair review – because this supplement might be a scam:
- very little real opinions about it
- only promotional reviews
- many websites trying to promote it (without actual reasons)
For this reason, I tried to dig deep into this product.
That’s because I wasn’t very sure whether I should try it or not.
But since I did – here’s the truth I found behind Puri Hair.
Note: This review is based on my own experience + opinion on Puri Hair.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Hair Formula from Puri Hair
Versions: Only one (Puri Hair sells a product for men and another one for women, but it’s actually the same version).
Best Actual Price: $39.99
Cheapest Place To Buy: The official website
Designed For: Anything that involves hair growth:
- prevents and decreases shedding
- speeds up growth speed
- strengthens and adds volume
It also claims to regrow hair in bald spots (but I can’t guarantee for that).
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Worth Buying?: Not really – even though it has some great features:
- worked really well in my case
- formula is pretty good
- decent price (but only if you buy 2 or 3 bottles)
However – I received some negative feedback from other users (regarding company/shipping issues).
That’s why I don’t recommend it anymore.
I personally prefer a $15 cheaper supplement that worked best of all products I have tried.
What I Liked About It
- Strong formula based on ingredients with studies behind
- Over 25 different substances
- Pretty high dosages
- Really effective in my case
- Price is pretty good (for an over 2 bottles purchase)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- You need to take 3 pills per day
- No authentic reviews or customer opinions online
- Only available on the official website
- Doesn’t ship internationally (just US)
- Pretty expensive if you only buy one bottle ($40)
- Recent negative feedback from previous users
#1 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
Surprisingly (or not) – Puri Hair’s formula is really good:
- many ingredients with studies behind
- clear formula and dosages
- a wide range of substances (with different benefits)
However – it’s surely not the best formula you can find.
That’s because it doesn’t contain too many herbs (which have a much stronger effect for hair growth).
Now – I divided its ingredients in 3 main groups:
- Proprietary Blend
So let’s take a closer look at each:
Puri Hair contains about all the vitamins that are essential for hair:
Out of this list – the most important ones are:
- Niacin – treats hair loss and increases fullness. 
- Folic Acid – improves hair nutrition and promotes growth.
- Biotin – the best vitamin for hair health.
- Riboflavin – a deficiency can cause massive shedding. 
To be honest, Puri Hair has probably got more minerals than any other hair supplement I know.
Even though that’s a positive thing – I don’t consider minerals as essential for hair.
Anyway, the top minerals from this list are:
- Zinc – can increase hair growth dramatically.
- Iron – a low level can cause hair loss (especially in women). 
- Magnesium – can fight stress induced hair loss.
3. Proprietary Blend
That’s actually a mix of ingredients only found in Puri Hair’s product:
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – just like essential oils, they stimulate hair follicles.
- PABA – prevents aging hair loss and graying. 
- Rutin – prevents follicle death and consequent shedding. 
- Inositol – could be a future remedy against hair loss.
Overall – this supplement’s original blend is quite different from others, to be honest.
But that’s surely a positive thing, since it doesn’t follow the same eternal formula.
Honestly, Puri Hair’s formula positively surprised me:
- many different ingredients (especially vitamins + minerals)
- several unusual substances (PABA, Rutin, etc.)
- pretty good dosages
I wish there were more herbal extracts inside (they have the strongest effect).
But even so – this supplement has a more than decent formula.
In my opinion, this kind of ingredients should be really effective.
#2 – How To Take It (7 out of 10)
The good thing about Puri Hair is that it offers clear directions (more or less):
- You need to take 3 pills per day.
- It’s recommended to swallow them with plenty of water.
- You can take them however you prefer (together or not).
Now – the pills themselves look pretty good:
- quite easy to swallow
- average dimensions
- gelatin cover
However – 3 pills per day is quite uncomfortable for most of us.
It’s true that you can take all 3 pills together – but who could swallow them one after the other? Even with lots of water.
So spacing them out remains the best solution, in my opinion.
That’s why I’m not a big fan of supplements that require more than 2 pills per day (as Puri Hair).
#3 – My Results (9 out of 10)
I have actually tried Puri Hair myself, some time ago.
And actually – I’m not sorry, as the supplement helped overall.
1. My Background
As I was saying in some of my other reviews, I suffered from hair loss for many years:
- there were several causes behind (hormonal imbalance, stress, etc.)
- hair was very fragile and breaking easily
- I had normal volume in my roots
- it was my ends that were very thin and frizzy
Basically – my problems started from the ends and went on above.
That’s why my roots were still looking normal (in terms of density).
So could Puri Hair stop my hair loss and also thicken my ends?
Note that I didn’t use this product recently – so my bottle looks a little different than the actual one:
2. How It Worked
Surprisingly – I was really satisfied with the results:
- I could see very few changes in the first month.
- After about 2 months, my hair loss reduced with about 50%.
- Also, my hair looked thicker (but mostly in the roots).
- I continued to use it and the results got even better.
- In my 4 bottle, my shedding was only minimal.
- I could also see a difference in my hair ends.
Basically – after several bottles with Puri Hair, my old thin ends were still there. But the hair above was way thicker and fuller.
Also, my hair got about 3-4 inches longer in these months.
It wasn’t still in the best shape, so I had to cut the ends (which reduced the length).
But when it comes to Puri Hair’s effect – there was definitely a major one.
That even though I didn’t expect too much from it.
Overall – this supplement produced big results in 4 months:
- stopped my shedding
- increased my growth speed
- also increased my hair thickness
Now – it surely didn’t have the best effect of all the supplements I have tried.
Plus that it’s a bit expensive (compared to my #1 recommended product).
But it’s surely a really good supplement (in terms of ingredients).
#4 – Other Opinions (4 out of 10)
That’s surely the biggest downside of Puri Hair.
Despite looking all over the Internet – I couldn’t find ANY authentic customer opinion about it.
- It was never sold on Amazon (so there are no reviews there).
- There are no reviews of previous customers.
In fact – Puri Hair has over 20 reviews in the first pages of Google.
However, all of these are promotional. What do I mean?
- Each review is based on general info from the official website.
- No writer has actually tried the product.
- None will mention his/her own opinion on the product.
- They all try to sell and convince people to buy it.
Basically – none of these reviews is very trustworthy, in my opinion.
Before trying out Puri Hair, I was looking for other people’s opinions – and I could only find this kind of reviews.
So overall, there isn’t much I can mention here – since there are no real opinions on Puri Hair.
PS: If you’re a previous customer and you actually tried this product, please let me know in the comments at the end of this review. I would really appreciate hearing any real opinion (whether positive or negative).
#5 – Price (8 out of 10)
When it comes to how much it costs, Puri Hair doesn’t look so bad.
At least compared to many other supplements from the market.
1. The Exact Price
According to the official website – here’s how much Puri Hair costs:
- One month supply is $39.99
- 2 bottles costs $79.99 (you also get a free bottle besides)
- 3 bottles cost 119.99 (and you get 2 free bottles)
Now – if you only buy one bottle, the price is pretty high.
$40 for one month supply is kind of expensive – so I personally wouldn’t pay so much on a monthly basis.
However, if you buy 2 or 3 bottles at once, the price is more than good (since you get 1 or 2 free bottles).
If you make the calculations, that’s $24 per bottle – which is quite decent.
So Puri Hair has a much better price than you would normally say BUT you have to buy more than 1 bottle to take advantage of it.
2. Where To Find It
Unfortunately – Puri Hair is only available on its official website:
- not sold on Amazon or Walmart
- really hard to find on Ebay (maybe only opened bottles)
- unavailable in local shops/pharmacies
Basically – the only option remains its own website.
Now, the website is pretty safe from my point of view. So I wouldn’t worry about ordering from it.
Plus – there’s no auto-shipping program (so no chance of getting scammed at any point).
So in my opinion, it’s not a dangerous place to buy at all.
Just keep in mind that Puri Hair only ships in the US (not even Canada or UK).
Though it seems quite expensive at first – Puri Hair is quite affordable actually:
- you can get it for $24 per bottle
- price is better if you buy more at least 2 bottles at once
Now – it’s surely not the best deal in terms of price. There are cheaper supplements that work even better.
But compared to others, it’s still decently priced.
#6 – FAQs
Coming up – I will try to answer the top questions about Puri Hair.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, but it’s easier to spot here.
1. How many pills per day?
The label recommends taking 3 daily – either together or spaced out throughout the day.
2. How long lasts 1 bottle?
One bottle is a monthly supply.
There are 90 pills inside and you have to take 3 daily – so this means 30 days.
3. Can I take it with other drugs?
Normally yes, since it’s mostly based on vitamins or minerals.
But my recommendation is to ask your doctor first, especially if you’re following other treatments.
4. Are there any side effects?
I personally didn’t experience any – nor I could find too many complaints about it.
So I consider it a pretty safe supplement.
5. How fast should I see an effect?
1-2 months should be enough to see any small change.
I needed about a month to start seeing some improvement – but some people need a bit more.
Anyway, 2 months should be enough for this product to start working, in my opinion.
#7 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Puri Hair (in 3 ideas).
1. More Than Decent Formula
Even though I didn’t expect it – Puri Hair has some good ingredients:
- about 25 different substances
- high dosages
- classic ingredients with studies behind
Now – it’s surely not the best formula ever. But I consider it better than 75% of the hair supplements on the market.
2. Worked In My Case
I can’t tell about others – but Puri Hair helped my hair a lot:
- decreased my shedding in a few months
- thickened up my hair (mostly the roots)
- also increased growth
Unfortunately – there are no authentic reviews on this product (at least I couldn’t find any).
That’s why I can’t guarantee it’s so effective.
But in my case – the results were better than I expected.
3. Could Be Pricier
Though it’s not the cheapest supplement – Puri Hair has a decent price actually:
- expensive if you buy only 1 bottle
- price gets better from 2 bottles on
- you get 1 or 2 bottles for free (for 2 or 3 bottles bought)
Basically – you get quite a significant discount. But that’s only if you buy more than 2 bottles.
That’s why I don’t recommend Puri Hair if you only want to get 1 bottle.
It’s too expensive in this case (in my opinion).
Otherwise – I think it’s a pretty good buy.
My Verdict – Is Puri Hair Worth Buying?
Short answer: On paper, yes – it’s looks like a really good supplement (to my big surprise).
- Contains a strong and varied formula.
- Most ingredients have high dosages.
- Really effective in my case.
- Price is decent overall.
However, it also has some significant problems:
- I received some negative opinions about it (from my readers)
- no authentic reviews online
- only available on the official website
- only ships in the US
For this reason – I don’t recommend Puri Hair anymore.
I used to recommend it in the past, but some people experienced serious issues (due to the company).
However – I still trust the product itself.
So yes – it’s a supplement worth buying and worth using, on paper.
But in reality, it’s probably not the best choice (because of the brand’s tricky offers).