If you’re looking for a complete Scalp Med review – you’re in the perfect place.
So what exactly is it? Does it really work – or its just another scam?
I tried to dig deep into this product and find out the hidden truth behind.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Scalp Med.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Hair Regrowth System from Scalp Med
Versions: There are 2 main systems (containing 5 products each):
- Men Regrowth
- Women Regrowth
Scalp Med also sells regular products (not included in these systems). But they don’t have as many benefits as the system.
Best Actual Price: Around $90 per system (with auto-shipping).
For one time purchase – each costs around $112.
Cheapest Place To Buy: The official website
Designed For: Regrowing hair – it claims to:
- grow hair better than anything else
- revitalizes hair follicles
- detox the scalp
My Rating: 5 out of 10 – It’s not a scam, but it’s not worth it either.
Worth Buying?: Surely not – it’s simply not worth the money:
- extremely expensive
- needs at least 4 months to work
- you have to use it for the rest of your life
My advice would be to use a $25 supplement instead. It works in 1-2 months and it’s way cheaper.
What I Liked About It
- Some of the products are really good (Vitadil)
- Works pretty well for hair loss
- Also effective for growing new hairs
- Lots of products available on the official website
- Many positive reviews online
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Most products are meant for topical use (weaker effect)
- Doesn’t treat the real cause of shedding
- Needs to be applied twice daily
- Needs at least 4 months to start working
- Hair falls out if you stop using it
- Has to be used for the rest of your life (to maintain the results)
- Extremely overpriced
#1 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
Scalp Med doesn’t have some excellent ingredients (even though they’re not too bad either).
Out of its 5 products:
- only 2 contain dosages and quantities
- 4 are made for topical use
- only 1 is a supplement
So their formulas don’t look very promising to me.
However – let’s take a quick look at all 5 products.
It’s a topical solution meant to nourish hair follicles better. In this way – it claims to stimulate growth.
According to the official page, it’s based on 4 ingredients:
That’s actually Minoxidil – one of the FDA approved solutions for regrowing hair. 
It comes in 2 different concentrations:
- 5% in the Men System
- 2% in the Women System
3. Single Step Application Bottle
Basically – that’s a combination of Vitadil and Nutrisol-RM.
Instead of applying them separately, you can use this product and apply them together.
But if you ask me – it’s pretty weird:
- you get 1 bottle of Nutrisol-RM and 2 of Vitadil
- in the same system, you also get this Single Step Application Bottle
- this Application is a combination of the first 2
So why would you want 3 bottles of the separate ingredients – when you can get them directly combined?
4. Plant Based Supplement
This product focuses on speeding up hair growth.
Its formula isn’t amazing – but it contains some decent ingredients:
- Minerals: Zinc and Selenium
- Vitamins: Biotin, Riboflavin, Niacin
- PhytoComplex Blend
The last ingredient contains a mix of useful herbs: Horsetail, Bamboo, Green Tea, Saw Palmetto, etc.
5. Follicle Detoxifier
It’s another topical solution meant to wash off product excess for your hair roots.
Its formula is based on 2 substances:
- Pantothenic Acid 
- Provitamin B
Scalp Med doesn’t use any impressive ingredients.
Other than Minoxidil (from Vitadil) – the other substances aren’t very powerful.
Plus, most products don’t contain any dosages. So you can tell the quantity of active ingredients they have.
For this reason, Scalp Med didn’t impress me in terms of ingredients.
#2 – How To Use It (8 out of 10)
Each of Scalp Med’s products have some clear instructions.
So here’s how you should use Scalp Med systems:
- Start with Nutrisol-RM and Vitadil.
- Both should be applied twice daily, by spraying directly onto the scalp.
- Massage the area with fingers.
- Take 1 pill of Plant Based Supplement daily.
- Use the Follicle Detoxifier according to its instructions.
Now – instead of using Nutrisol-RM and Vitadil separately, you can use the Single Step Application.
It contains both solutions, so it’s a 2-in-1.
Other than that, all Scalp Med’s products are quite easy to use. Just follow the instructions and you should be fine.
In terms of results – Scalp Med needs at least 4 months to start working (according to its website).
That’s a really long period – too long, if you ask me.
#3 – Results (7 out of 10)
In the end, that’s the most important thing about Scalp Med – does it work or not?
First of all, I haven’t tried any of its products myself. So I can’t speak from experience.
However – this section is based on the real customer reviews I could find all over the Internet.
Note: I only included authentic reviews, not general ones.
1. What People Say
I checked out the reviews from websites like Amazon and HighYa.
So here are the most common opinions on Scalp Med:
- Many people say it really regrows hair.
- Some say their hair became thicker on the long term.
- Others claim their shedding improved.
- Many complain that it needs a long time to work.
- Most people who stopped using it said all the new hair fell out.
Basically – I found many positive reviews, which means Scalp Med works.
However – the complaints I found were pretty serious.
Considering it contains Minoxidil, Scalp Med should be used all your life – otherwise, you risk to lose all your recent hair.
2. Biggest Complaints
Here’s what people didn’t like about Scalp Med:
- Lots of complaints that it needs over 3 months to work.
- Some people say it grows body hair as well (especially the supplement).
- Many claim their hair started falling out once they stopped using it.
- A lot of customers complain that it’s really pricey.
Now – I pretty much agree with these complaints.
Scalp Med is surely not a scam, but it’s not the best product either.
Considering that it costs a small fortune (and it’s also overpriced) – I surely don’t recommend buying it.
Scalp Med surely works – according to the high number of positive reviews I found about it.
But it has 2 big problems:
- absolutely huge price
- needs to be used all your life
So if you want a real hair loss/growth product, my advice is to choose a supplement (instead of a topical product).
It works much faster and doesn’t have to be used forever. Plus, price is way better than Scalp Med.
So that’s what I would choose instead.
#4 – Price (2 out of 10)
To be honest – Scalp Med is a very overpriced product.
It’s surely expensive as well. But most importantly, it’s very overpriced (for what it offers).
1. The Exact Price
As I said, Scalp Med’s website sells products as systems (a pack of 5 different products).
There are 2 – one for men and one for women.
So let’s assume you want to buy one of these 2 systems. Here’s what options you have:
- Auto-shipping every 2 months – it costs $89.95
- One time purchase (2 months supply) – it costs $111.95
Basically – there’s a $12 difference.
So normally, you would probably subscribe and go for auto-shipping. But I wouldn’t recommend that:
- many reviews complaining they can’t give up auto-shipping
- lots of people saying the staff is very rude
- many customers couldn’t get the promised refund
So if you really want to buy Scalp Med, better choose the one time purchase.
But at $111.95 for 2 months – I would surely not recommend that.
2. Competitors’ Price
Out of Scalp Med’s products, Vitadil is by far the strongest. That’s because it’s based on Minoxidil.
But here’s the thing:
- you can buy regular Minoxidil from any local pharmacy
- Amazon also sells several brands for a decent price
- so you can get Minoxidil for about $20/month
- that would be around $40 for a 2 months supply
Basically – Minoxidil costs you $40 per 2 months.
Scalp Med’s Vitadil (which is actually the same product) – costs you a lot more.
Now, you can’t really get Vitadil alone. You have to buy the full system in order to get it (which is about $112).
However – the other products from the system aren’t very powerful or beneficial.
So you’re actually paying $112 for an overpriced Minoxidil plus a few products less useful.
That’s why I couldn’t possibly recommend Scalp Med.
Scalp Med has some serious problems in terms of price:
- extremely expensive
- you can only buy the 2 months supply
- really overpriced (considering what it contains)
So I would definitely not recommend this product never ever.
It does work – but that’s because of the Minoxidil it contains. You can buy that for $20 on Amazon and get the same results.
#5 – Where To Find It (5 out of 10)
Unfortunately, Scalp Med isn’t very easy to find:
- Available mostly on its official website.
- Some of its products are also sold on Amazon.
- However, most are unavailable at this point.
- Also, they seem to be older products (judging after the label).
The only place where you can also find it is Ebay.
But most products are either opened or sold for a much higher price (even higher than its usual price).
So if you really want to get Scalp Med (though I don’t recommend it) – its official website is probably the only option.
#6 – FAQs
Coming up, I will try to answer the most common questions about Scalp Med.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, but it’s easier to spot here.
1. How often should you use it?
It depends on the product:
- Nutrisol and Vitadil should be applied daily
- the supplement requires 2 pills per day
- the detoxifier can be used more rarely
My advice is to follow the directions from the label and use the products as such.
You should get the best results in this way.
2. How long lasts 1 system?
Normally, it’s designed to last for 2 months.
But it can last more or less – depending on 2 things:
- how often you use it
- the quantity you use
3. Can I take it with other drugs?
Definitely – since most products in the system are topical. So there’s no risk of interactions.
4. Are there any side effects?
I couldn’t find too many reviews complaining on this topic.
However – there’s one thing you should know:
- Minoxidil grows new hair but it makes them fall out (once you stop using it)
- you will have to use it for the rest of your life, once you start it
This can count as a serious side effect, if you ask me.
5. How fast should I notice an effect?
Scalp Med seems to be pretty slow.
It needs at least 4 months to start working – according to its website.
Also, best effects appear after 6 months or so – which is another really long period.
That’s why I consider it a pretty slow product (compared to others).
#7 – Scalp Med VS Others
I want to compare Scalp Med with my #1 recommendation for hair loss/growth – a product called Folexin.
So here’s how Scalp Med (SM) is different from Folexin (F):
- SM comes as topical products, F is a supplement.
- SM works mostly on the outside, F works from the inside.
- F contains about 30 ingredients.
- SM’s products have about 20 ingredients overall.
- They both work for thinning hair, shedding and hair growth.
- SM regrows hair on a bald scalp better (due to Minoxidil).
- SM costs at least $90 per system.
- F costs between $18-$25 per bottle.
- F starts working in 1-2 months, SM needs about 4.
Basically – Folexin is my #1 recommendation for hair growth.
And that’s mostly because it’s a supplement (so it has a much faster effect than topical products).
Also – among all supplements that really work, it’s by far the cheapest.
So my advice is to give it a try, because supplements have by far the best effect in terms of hair.
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Scalp Med (in 3 conclusions).
1. Really Works
For those of you wondering if Scalp Med was a scam – well, it’s surely not:
- many satisfied customers
- effective for hair loss and growth
So it’s definitely a product that works – you only need to be patient and use it for 4 months at least.
2. Mostly Minoxidil
Even though you’re buying a pack of 5 different product – just one of them does most of the work.
I’m talking about Vitadil (which is Minoxidil).
Minoxidil as a substance is really effective:
- approved by FDA for hair growth
- lots of studies behind
- real results and effects
The other 4 products don’t contain anything special, if you ask me.
So in my opinion – it’s Vitadil (Minoxidil) that does most of the work.
3. Super Expensive
You can’t really find Scalp Med under $90 – which is a huge price.
Yes, you could buy a single product – but the products sold as a system aren’t available alone.
So either you buy the whole system OR you don’t buy any product.
But at this price, Scalp Med is extremely overpriced.
My Verdict – Is Scalp Med Worth Buying?
Short answer: Definitely not.
Even though it’s not a scam – I couldn’t possibly recommend it:
- Only works on the outside (topical product).
- Doesn’t treat the actual cause of hair loss.
- You can’t buy its products alone (only as a 5 products system).
- Out of a system, only 1-2 products do most of the job.
- Needs to be used all your life – otherwise hair falls out again.
- Extremely overpriced (not less than $90/system).
- Needs at least 4 months to start working.
It surely has some good sides – especially in terms of effect.
But if you really want to buy it, my advice is to get a $20 Minoxidil from Amazon for the same effect.
You end up saving a lot of money.
However – I recommend you to start using a supplement:
- works both on the inside and outside
- treats the real cause of your hair loss
- hair doesn’t fall out if you stop using it
- much lower price
- starts working in 1-2 months
That’s what I personally use and the effect is much better (compared to a topical product).
As for Scalp Med – I wouldn’t really recommend it, but it’s your own choice. So hopefully you take the best decision.