It’s time to review Mane Choice Hair Vitamins – because this product is pretty popular.
I’ve tried some other products from The Mane Choice and I was satisfied. But are these pills just as good?
Let’s dig deep into these vitamins.
Note: This review is based on my experience + research about The Mane Choice’s vitamins.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Manetabolism Plus Vitamins from The Mane Choice
Versions: Only 1 (30 days supply)
Best Actual Price: Around $26
Cheapest Place To Buy: Either Amazon or the official website.
Designed For: Hair growth – according to the label:
- speeds up growth
- promotes longer and thicker hair
- provides a complete nutrition
My Rating: 7 out of 10
Worth Buying?: It could be – but it’s not a product I personally recommend.
That’s because it has some small problems:
- many complaints about acne and breakouts
- not the best formula I know
It’s definitely a good product – but I think there’s a better product for the same money.
What I Liked About It
- Contains lot of vitamins and amino acids
- Only 2 pills per day
- Works pretty well for hair growth
- Softens hair (in my case)
- Pretty good price – compared to similar products
- Available in many retailers
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Very few herbal extracts among the ingredients
- Many negative reviews
- Lots of complaints about acne
- Pills taste really bad (dead fish)
#1 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
In my opinion, The Mane Choice has a pretty good formula:
- over 15 vitamins/minerals
- lots of amino acids
What I personally don’t like is that there are very few herbs. They have a much stronger effect (in terms of hair growth).
But this supplement’s formula remains pretty good.
As you can see – there are 2 types of ingredients:
- Vitamins + Minerals
- Proprietary Blend
So let’s take a closer look at each:
1. Vitamins + Minerals
The Mane Choice contains exactly 18 substances – which is a very impressive number:
Now – I won’t take each of them by turn. But some of the most important ones are:
- Thiamine – a deficiency might cause alopecia.
- Niacin – increases hair density. 
- Folic Acid – improves and speeds up hair growth.
- Biotin – it’s the best vitamin for hair growth. 
- Zinc – it’s really effective at decreasing hair loss. 
Overall, this supplement contains about all essential vitamins + minerals for hair.
2. Proprietary Blend
That’s a special mix of The Mane Choice (I haven’t seen it in this exact formula in other products):
As you can tell – it’s mostly based on amino acids.
Out of the other ingredients, it’s worth mentioning:
- Shark Cartilage – some sources say it helps shedding (it’s the #1 ingredient from Viviscal).
- Horsetail – it’s very effective for thinning hair.
- MSM – might help hair growth. 
Honestly, this blend doesn’t look very impressive (or powerful).
The Mane Choice’s formula is surely not bad:
- contains the most important nutrients
- pretty high dosages overall
But as I said – the vitamins + minerals make the most of these ingredients.
So it’s surely not one of the best hair formulas I know.
#2 – How To Take It (8 out of 10)
Here’s what I would point out about The Mane Choice’s pills and schedule.
1. The Pills
At first sight – they look quite normal:
- regular gelatin pills
- transparent color with a white powder inside
- average dimensions
Now – the real problem is their taste.
Normally, gelatin pills don’t have any taste – but these ones smell like dead fish. So their taste is absolutely disgusting.
I recommend taking them with lots of water (so that you feel the bad taste as little as possible).
2. The Schedule
Just like most hair supplement – The Mane Choice’s product requires 2 pills per day:
- you can take them together or separately
- it’s recommended to take them with food
So the schedule is pretty reasonable, if you ask me.
The effect should be the same whether you take both pills together or not.
#3 – My Results (8 out of 10)
The Mane Choice did improve my hair – but it wasn’t the best supplement ever.
But overall, I was 70% satisfied.
1. My Background
I used this supplement because I was trying to grow out my hair.
Truth is – I had suffered from hair loss some time before. So my hair wasn’t amazing:
- fragile and easy to break
- thick roots and thin ends
- would grow really slow (due it its bad condition)
So I was curious if The Mane Choice would make it grow considerably faster.
2. How It Worked
I used The Mane Choice for 1 month (1 bottle).
That might sound like a short period – but it was enough for me:
- My hair felt much softer and silkier.
- It also grew about 1 inch in that month.
- Hair loss got better (about 30%).
- My hair ends were still very thin.
- Also, it didn’t feel any thicker or fuller.
So basically – my hair grew more than usual with these vitamins.
If I had used them for 2-3 months, the effects would have been much better (that’s for sure).
However – I stopped using the pills for 1 reason, they made my stomach hurt:
- I was always taking them after eating
- also, I never took both pills together
- however, my stomach was hurting 30 minutes after
Was the formula too strong? Definitely not.
Maybe it was just how my body reacted to these pills. But anyway – I wouldn’t recommend them as a #1 choice.
The Mane Choice surely works – in terms of hair growth.
However, its effect wasn’t the best (out of all supplements I tried).
So for this price – I prefer using a stronger formula that has some slightly better results in 1 month.
That’s my #1 personal choice.
#4 – Other Opinions (7 out of 10)
I tried to include other customers’ reviews – so that you see other points of view as well.
Fortunately, there are many real opinions on this product.
However – not all are positive.
Note: I only included authentic reviews, not the ones based on general info.
1. What People Say
Here are the most common thoughts on The Mane Choice:
- Some people say it really increases hair growth.
- Others claim it boosts hair health and shine.
- Many complain that it causes acne and breakouts.
- Others say it doesn’t work at all.
- A few complain about the bad taste.
So as I said – it’s not all good about this product.
But considering it has enough positive reviews, it’s surely not a scam.
2. Biggest Complaints
There are quite a few unsatisfied customers – and they have about the same reasons:
- Most claim these pills cause severe acne.
- Some said they never had acne before, but this product caused them a major breakout.
- Others say it doesn’t work very fast.
- A few others claim they couldn’t see any changes (even after 3 months).
Now – it’s clear that a product will not work for everyone.
But regarding acne, I saw many customers complaining of that.
In my case, there was no acne or pimples. I had this problem with another supplement (SugarBear gummies).
But since there were so many complaints, I’m sure it’s a real thing.
Even though there are many satisfied customers, The Mane Choice has some serious complaints:
- acne and breakouts
- weak effect
- works very slow
The last 2 may be less common, but acne is present in many reviews.
So if you ever had pimples – you should think twice before trying out this product.
#5 – Price (9 out of 10)
To be honest, this product has an affordable price overall.
It’s not really cheap – considering its formula. But some similar supplements costs $10 more – so I think it’s decent enough.
1. The Exact Price
Here’s what I found out about The Mane Choice supplement:
- prices are slightly different (depending on the seller)
- the lowest price is on its official website
- it costs about $26
- shipping is an additional $6
So basically – that would be almost $32 per bottle.
Keep in mind that this is the regular price – so you don’t have to go for auto-shipping to get it.
2. Competitors’ Prices
I want to compare The Mane Choice with my #1 recommended hair supplement (Folexin):
- Both have a high number of ingredients.
- Folexin has a stronger formula overall (more herbal extracts).
- Both require 2 pills per day
- Prices are quite similar.
- Folexin is $25 per month, Mane Choice costs $26.
So in terms of prices, these supplements are about the same.
However – Folexin has some big discounts if you buy more bottles at once.
In this way, you can get it for $18 – while Mane Choice doesn’t have a lower price.
So that’s why I personally prefer Folexin – price is lower overall and formula is stronger.
#6 – Where To Find It (10 out of 10)
Fortunately – The Mane Choice’s supplement is available in many retailers:
- Lucky Vitamins
However – the best price is on the official website ($26 + $6 shipping).
Now – let’s check out the prices from Amazon:
- it normally costs about $32
- you can often find discounts and sales
- at this point – you can get it for about $22
- that’s $10 cheaper
So if you wanted to buy this supplement right now – Amazon would make the best option.
Ebay also has really good prices, but it’s not as safe as Amazon.
#7 – FAQs
Coming up, I will try to answer the most common questions about The Mane Choice’s vitamins.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, but it’s easier to spot here.
1. How many pills per day?
Just 2 – you can either space them out or take them together.
2. How long lasts 1 bottle?
There are 60 pills per bottle.
Considering you’re taking 2 daily – this means one bottle is 1 month supply.
3. Can I take it with other drugs?
My advice is to ask your doctor first – because this formula has lots of vitamins and amino acids.
Though they might sound harmless, they can interact with certain substances.
So if you’re following a long term treatment, the safest way is to ask your specialist first.
4. Are there any side effects?
According to the label – not really.
But according to many reviews I read – acne and pimples are quite common.
Also, I personally experienced stomach pain – which can count as a side effects.
So The Mane Choice isn’t 100% safe. But breakouts are by far the most usual secondary effect.
5. How fast should I notice an effect?
It usually takes about 3-4 weeks, but it can sometimes take longer.
I could see some changes in 1 month – but there were some people who claim they didn’t.
So this supplement isn’t the fastest (at least not for everyone).
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on The Mane Choice (in 3 ideas).
1. Decent Formula
This supplement doesn’t have the best ingredients on the market.
However – it claims to be “hair vitamins”.
So compared to other vitamins, it doesn’t have a bad formula at all:
- 18 vitamins + minerals in total
- contains the most essential vitamins for hair
- also has several amino acids
However – it has very few herbal extracts, which are the best for hair growth.
2. Does Work
This supplement is surely not a scam:
- about 60% of reviews said it worked
- I could see some improvement myself
So even though this formula isn’t very strong – it does improve hair growth.
3. Potentially Dangerous
Many previous customers complained about side effects:
- acne and breakout
- stomach pain
However – acne was a major problem for lots of people.
That’s why I consider The Mane Choice a bit dangerous from this point of view.
My Verdict – Is The Mane Choice A Scam?
Short answer: Definitely not – it’s a 100% legit product.
In fact, it has a lot of good sides. But it’s not among the supplements I would recommend:
- Only 1 herbal extract (which are the strongest for hair growth).
- Caused me some stomach pain.
- Many reviews complaining of acne.
Sure enough – The Mane Choice is not a bad supplement at all.
I have nothing against it – but I simply prefer other supplements, in terms of effect.
My top recommendation is a product called Folexin:
- best formula/ingredients I know
- works really fast (1-2 months)
- grows hair considerably
- cheapest product of this kind (even $18 per bottle)
So that’s my personal choice for hair loss/growth.
But if you decide to try The Mane Choice instead, feel free to do it. It’s your choice after all.